Residence Permit Application Services
TYPES OF RESIDENCE PERMITS
- Residence Permit for Dependants
- Residence Permit for Investors
- Indefinite or Permanent Residence
- Resumption of Residence Permit for former permanent residents.
DEPENDANT’S RESIDENCE PERMIT
Permit issued to a person below eighteen years or retired person not seeking employment but coming to live with close relatives who are permanently resident in Zimbabwe.
- Two fully completed Application for Residence Permit forms and all documents listed thereon.
- Proof of adequate financial means by the guarantor or a fully completed close relative guarantee form.
- Proof of residence of the guarantor
- Department of Immigration
- Photographs, birth/marriage/death/divorce certificates certified as the true likeness/ true copies of the originals by a Commissioner of Oaths.
- An application letter stating reason why permit should be issued and any other information applicant considers to be relevant.